Thursday, July 26, 2007

I know the chances of you viewing my blog is very slim.
But my dear, I hope you'll head home now and contact us.
Everyone is worried about you.
Everyone cares for you.
Its not like how you think girl, no one wants to see you fall.
Like that text I sent you the other time.
Keep your head high up!
Though I know just that simple text won't do any good.
But at least I want you to know, I still care.
Felt really guilt-stricken for a moment.
As I neglected you once.
We were once so close together in the JERK'D family.
But as everyone found their new friends, we drifted.
Please come back safely!
Maybe you need some time alone, but can you at least inform us?
So we'll know you're safe.
Don't let that fall bring you down, though I know that damage to the heart is tremendous.
You're still young and have got a long way to go.
Please my dear, please I really hope you'll look at the positive side of things.
I just hope you'll think things over and come back.
I love you.
& I'm really sorry, Jeline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home